Meetings and Training Committee
Q-ESSENCE is committed to support (also in terms of a financial contribution) to training activities, such as summer/winter schools, conferences, and short-term visits of junior researchers. The Meetings and Training Committee (MTC) coordinates, monitors, and recommends support for scientific meetings and training activities of the Q-Essence Consortium. The MTC members are:
- Mario Ziman, Institute of Physics, Slovak Academy of Sciences,
- Caslav Brukner, Oesterreichische Akademie der Wissenschaften,
- Susana Huelga, University of Ulm,
- Brian Smith, University of Oxford,
- Antonio Acin, Institute of Photonic Sciences.
A commensurate budget throughout the project duration will be assigned to support meeting and training activities organized either by project partners or the broader research community, including other projects in QIFT domain. Another type of activity will be the support of research visits of young scientists among Q-ESSENCE partners. For more information on MTC Mobility Call and MTC Call for Meetings please see the files attached.
Copyright QUIE2T 2010 - 2012. All rights reserved.